Saturday, December 06, 2003

Merry freakin' Christmas already

We spent the morning trying to get some pictures of the kids to use for Christmas cards, first convincing my daughter she needed to wear the outfit I picked out even though the pants were "poofy" and "falling down", the shirt was "scratchy" and Lord only knows what was wrong with the jacket, but it was something. Once we got her in the outfit, I had wrapped the kids' toy box to look like a gift and thought we would get some cute pictures of them gleefully leaping out of it with bows on their heads. Thirty-eight photos later, we had approximately 28 of my son screaming and trying to get out, 10 of my daughter biting her nails, 7 of the children looking in all directions but at the camera, 5 that included my husband's arm or behind, and 3 where the flash did not go off.


Maybe we'll send regular cards this year.

No comments: