Monday, December 08, 2003

Do you know the way to San Jose?

La la la la, la la ... Ok, that has very little to do with this post, but such a nifty tune. I recently added Nedstat counters to my page in place of the quirky and not-so-helpful Sitemeter. (Thanks to no milk for the link.) So now I get to see all the wonderful ways people lost in cyberspace stumble upon my little virtual abode. Someone wanted to know "Where can I buy Cat in the Hat sleepers for toddlers" and got my rant about all the overmerchandising connected with that flop of a film. Another soul was Googled here by my post marvelling at the availability of Auburn Tigers-emblazoned kitchen trash bags on eBay. He or she was looking for Auburn Tigers wrapping paper, but gifts wrapped in trash bags sound kind of cutting edge. Yesterday someone was looking for details on "Pats camping trip". Eh? I didn't go, but hope it was a good time.

No comments: